Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

We'll Miss You

Robin Williams has passed away today, and I couldn't be more sad. This is a man who has made me laugh and cry throughout my life.



One of my favorite movies growing up was Hook. In fact, its still my favorite version of Peter Pan, and it's still a movie that I can watch over and over. Then in middle school there was Dead Poet's Society. Sure, the movie had been out forever, but I had just never seen it. Holy cow. That movie has had such an impact on me, and it's probably one of the reasons I've decided to become a teacher. I think I've cried every time I've seen that movie. Then he starred in the silly but wonderful Night at the Museum movies as Teddy Roosevelt, one of my favorite President's.

And these are just a few of his movies. This man has been in so many wonderful and amazing movies that I just love. I can't believe he's gone.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones, and everyone else out there grieving the loss of this tremendously funny and talented man. You will be missed, Robin. Truly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys!