Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday Tunes

tuesday tunes - Paradise Fears

This is all about the band Paradise Fears. I've loved this band for several years, and Sunday I was finally able to see them live. It was incredible. Like, I don't think there's anything that can beat seeing your favorite band in person. My best friend and I were also able to snag VIP tickets, so we were able to meet the guys and talk to them. They're so down to earth and chill, it was literally a dream come true.




Paradise Fears - Tuesday Tunes


The lyrics to their songs are really meaningful, and kinda hit every emotion you could ever feel. It's honestly a bit difficult to describe what listening to their music is like because it's so personal to each individual person. But their lyrics will leave you feeling uplifted and ready to keep fighting. While it's nearly impossible to choose my favorite songs from them because it changes almost daily, here's some that I have always loved and will always love.

Sanctuary:



Violet:




What Are You Waiting For:

>


 Home:


Last Breath:




Honestly, each of their songs are so wonderful you should just listen to them all. You can find them on youtube (they also do a lot of killer covers), facebook, and they have all of their music on Spotify! They also have their own website and are currently on tour. I would seriously go if they are anywhere close to you, because their shows are epic.

If I could convert anyone to a fan, I would be proud. Have any of you guys heard of Paradise Fears? Have a favorite song? Definitely let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys!