Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Sorry I've Been Missing: A Blog Update

blogger update: Sorry I've Been Missing

Hey guys! So sorry I've been gone for the past two weeks, life just really got the best of me. Work last week was crazy, because it was back to school week for Target which is pretty much our biggest week of the year. (I'm pretty sure its better for us than our Christmas!) So work was pretty hectic. Then I moved into my new apartment last week and I'm still in the unpacking process (does it take anyone else this long?? Probably not). Also, classes started back up this week, so I'm still adjusting to my new schedule.

BUT, I think I've got a few fun posts coming up soon, so hopefully there will be something worth reading as I get back into a regular schedule. Wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys!